Thursday, April 9, 2009

Activities

I didn't think April would compete w/March, but it's doing a pretty good job. The month began with participating in The Texas Library Conference, Houston, with The Final Twist Writers. Eight writers participated with varied genres. We were received in a grand way by librarians from ALL OVER.

I had an interview up at Dames of Dialog and the moderators asked great questions. This was followed with a speaking engagement to the Writer's Guild at the YMCA in Alvin. They were a great group and hungered for information on the road to publishing. It was great to see sincere interest from writers on how they could improve their work and there was some talent there, believe me.

All I want to do now is be at home at least until Easter Sunday and maybe get back to my WIP.

I wish all a Blessed Easter.

Betty Gordon
www.bettygordon.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home