Saturday, January 10, 2009

New release

I'm celebrating my new release, DECEPTIVE CLARITY, which I hope will be good reading for all of you. I posted a book trailer on my website, click 'view full screen' and you'll get an idea what it's all about. In the meantime, here's a little info: -

International intrique is set in motion when an importer/exporter of Egyptian antiquities goes missing.
Lisa Martin, a gutsy P.I., along with a sexy investigator and shrewd journalist, get entangled in a journey filled with suspicious characters and death threats - a journey that radiates from Houston to Cairo, Rome and London. They soon discover there's much more to this antiquity dealer than Egyptian relics.
A maze of deception, danger, and suspense sprinkled with spicy romance is deftly woven into the fabric of DECEPTIVE CLARITY.

It's available with the usual suspects...Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. See website for additional details.

January is starting off with a bang. Time passes too fast. I used to hear my mother say this happened as you got older and she was right. I need to slow down the years so I can get everything done I want to.

I didn't mean to make this post about me, me, me, but right now promoting the new book is taking most of my time. I did, however, post to the Clarity of Night contest and am working on a new story for L&L Dreamspell's new anthology. Final conclusion, I need a publicist.

Bye for now and good writing to all.

Betty Gordon
www.bettygordon.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home